Saturday, May 29, 2010

The trip!

Preparing for a trip to Estonia was part of the adventure. Googling and searching places to stay, I found some great sites on the net. Trip Advisor is a great site for hotel listings and on ideas of areas that are a must see. When talking to people on travel forums, the best advice comes from a local. I met so many people on the Estonian blog forum and the information I received was great. It all depends who you talk to and what you ask. I wouldn't ask a 21 year old where the best BINGO place is, or ask a 90 year old where the best nightclub is. When you arrive in Tallinn airport sure you will see tours trying to sell you their packages, but keep your eyes and ears open as you might find that same tour 50% less or FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Will follow these tips and instructions,while visit to my desired destination.

    Flights to Douala

    ReplyDelete